Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Collin!

Today was my brother's, (Collin) birthday. He turned 11 years old. And Instead of just giving him his presents, I hid them, and he had to find clues around the house that would lead him to other clues that would soon lead him to his gifts. It was alot of fun. Here are the gifts we got him...

A Webkinz Horse, A Webkinz Raccoon , Thrillville the Video Game

A Orioles T-Shirt, A Lego Set , And A Tony Hawk Video Game


And tonight, we are all going out to dinner. And Collin gets to choose where we go. I think he wanted Olive Garden. So, I think he had a pretty good birthday. I can't wait for mine!
















6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to your brother! When is yours?

~Melissa

Samantha Bartley said...

Mine is March 4. So, another 7 months.

Samantha Bartley said...

Oh yah! Melissa, do you live in Michigan? Thanks!

Melissa said...

Oh cool! Mines February 21. I dont live in Michigan, But i have a friend that does. I would love to live in Michigan. I live in Texas.

~Melissa

Samantha Bartley said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Tell yer Brother "happy birthday" and that is a very creative way to get him wondering. God Bless You both - hop eyou have a great day today.