Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Sunday :)

If you haven't noticed, I love plays. I love being part of programs, and watching them! Well, there are a few people at my church who are professional actors. One of them has even been in Hollywood movies! Well, the one who has been in Hollywood movies and his wife are good friends with my parents. So the other day, his wife, asked if I would like to go with her to see "Little Women the Musical" Because he was in it. I was very excited, and so on Sunday after church, she took me to a small town about an hour away to a very small theater. In fact, the theater was so small, it only fit about 100 people in it. Before the play started, I got a picture of the set. It was very cool! :)


The play was awesome! I wasn't aloud to take photos or video during the play, but at the end, I did get a picture of the cast and crew.


It was the best picture I could get.

Anyway, I went online, and found some videos of another cast putting on the same production. So I thought I would show you my favorite scene from the musical.

  
I had a great time! And I would love to see it again if I could!

What was the best musical that you have ever been to? What did you like about it? Please comment!!!

Thanks everyone!! ~Sammy

No comments: