Monday, March 14, 2011

Please Follow Maddie!!!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My birthday party was Saturday, and it want awesome!

Anyway, this post is about my friend's new blog. Her name is Maddie, and she is SUPER nice. I found out about her because she is so talented. Like me, she loves the Nancy Drew games. So when I found a video of her playing a song by ear on the piano from the newest game, Shadow at the Water's Edge, I knew she was awesome. :)

Here is the song from the game...

And here is Maddie playing it.

As you can see, she is very talented.

Well, we have been sending messages back and fourth the past few weeks, and I had told her about my blog. Well, then she told me about her new blog.

I would be really grateful if you guys could follow Maddie on her blog. Like I said, she is SUPER nice, and I think that you would really enjoy her blog. :)


Please follow her!!!

Thanks everyone!
~Sammy

No comments: