Sunday, October 14, 2012

Friends

I have a friend named Abby. We have been hanging together a lot lately. I guess we realized that we have more in common then we thought. Like, most girls our age are really into lots of makeup, and texting all the time, and who's dating who. Well, that is not Abby or me. Yeah, we both wear makeup, but I don't wear it to extreme. Do I text? Yeah, when my phones not dead. (Which by the way, both of our phones are dead 90% of the time, so not a lot of texting going on.) And boyfriends? Uh...nope. I am not one of those girls who has to have a boyfriend. I have never liked anyone before. I know that sounds ridicules, but it's true. I have more important things to do then that. The only real guy I have a "crush" on, is Abe...Abe Lincoln. Okay, not really. That is kinda weird. But I do like him. A lot.

When Abby went to Washington DC last week, she bought these little finger puppets. She came over Friday night, and we decided to make a little puppet show. It's crazy, but this is really what I like to spend my days doing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tYv_X9RvUF0?list=UU3FzH4iEWr4CVJyDsVW0Jmg&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm glad Abby and I are friends. We have a lot in common. Even if that is, finger puppets, stuffed animals, and Disney movies.

~Sammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has been a great friend! You are both blessed to have each other!!~Mom