Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in a Paragraph

I've had a really good year. I have done many things I never thought I would ever do. I did Lent for the first time this year, and actually followed through. I spent the summer traveling to different cities, watching baseball games that didn't mean much to me at the time. I won several contests, including an essay contest for an autographed American Girl movie, a Smile Fm contest for two tickets to see Francesca Battistelli, and a random drawing for a whole lot of fudge from Frakenmuth. :) I spent at least four days a week walking with my mom, and ended up walking over 250 miles in one Summer. I wrote a novel in one month, which I didn't decide to do until the day before the contest started. I found out who my friends were, what group I wanted to be apart of, and what kind of person I want to be. 2012 was a great year, and I can't wait to see what will happen in 2013. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good 2012 also. I really hope my new year's resolution will do better than it is now.

Your friendly writer,

Lee (or Liana)