Monday, August 31, 2009

A Small Car, and A Big Hill.

A couple monthes ago, my brothers made this little wooden "car." It's like a seat with wheels. Anyway, on Saturday night, me and my family went to the park. And their is this really big hill their. And so, we brought the car with us, and my brothers and dad, went down it in the car. Me and my mom had no intrest in riding in it. But I did film some of it. Even if this video is really bad, and my scream is really loud, I wanted to post it anyway. So here it is. "The small car, and the large hill." Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Wow! That is so awesome! My little brother and dad will have to see this! Michael would love that! LOL

Melissa said...

Wow! That is so funny! It made me laugh! LOL!

~Melissa

Abby's World said...

oh this is the car you were talking about that is so cool i wish i could bild something like that ... :)