Friday, November 20, 2009

Happpy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hey Guys!!! Thanksgiving is less than a week away, and I'm really in the holiday mood. I have been listing to Christmas music on the radio nonstop since they started playing it a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to tell all of you how thankful I am that I could have this blog, and be able to talk to all of my friends. Old ones, and new ones. And to show you how thankful I am, I got this ecard, just for all of you. So, I hope you enjoy it!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! -Sammy

">

2 comments:

Libby said...

i really like this blog and hope to come back! feel free to visit and follow my blog at girlsofhope.blogspot.com (and my design blog if you like,http://rosieblogdesigns.blogspot.com)
Libby xox :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammy!

I am new to your blog. I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! I read your post about getting a new American Girl doll. You are so lucky that you got her for free.

I am new to blogging and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Mia
www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com