Thursday, November 12, 2009

The New Name Is...

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to tell you all that I now have a name for my new doll. And the name that I choose wasn't even on the voting list. At first, I was going to name her Becca. But then, I thought, "What if I get the Rebecca doll?" And, my friend already has a doll Named Becca. So, I thought about Madalyn, But, Maddy is a too common name. So then finally, I thought of this name. When I first got my new doll last week, this name came threw my mind. But, I didn't think much about it. So, now I;m going to tell you her name. Are you ready???? Here it is!!! And the name is.... Mildred Larang!!!... Just kidding!!! LOL!! Okay.. The real name is... Hailey Marie!!! And yes, that is the real name. So now, my new doll, (Hailey) Will now not be nameless. I think Hailey really likes her real name. See? She's even smiling. LOL!!! Anyway, Please tell me what you think!!! I would love to know!! -Sammy

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Such a pretty name!!! I have a doll with red hair and blue eyes and her name is Hali Mari! But Hali is pronounced HAL-eee not Hay-lee. lol! Love your blog!

Cori said...

I luv that name Sammy.
Good choice :D

Samantha Bartley said...

Hannah, thats So funny! I had no Idea!!!! And Thanks!!!

Abby's World said...

sammy when i read this i just read the mildred part and i was like WHAT??? but then i kept reading and i like the name sammy its nice is she going 2 like clothing and makeup like hailey on gilead lane....lol

Samantha Bartley said...

LOL Abby!!! Thats funny!!!! Maybe, but I'm not sure. I think her personallity is going to be a good friend, and gives good advise. But I haven't decided yet. And I want you all to know that I would never name a doll Mildred. :)

Lucia said...

Hey Samantha,

I just noticed you were a new follower on my blog, so I wanted to come n' check yars out! =)

Awesome doll...my sister REALLY like AG dolls, and she just got one from my Aunt (Kirsten)! She bought her from her (my aunt) for, like, 20.00, I think! But they're originally like 100.00. Sooo..cool, anyways!

Love the blog! Come back and visit mine soon!

God bless,
Luci