Thursday, March 18, 2010

LibertyMoonbeam101

Hey Guys!!! I just wanted to tell you all about my friends new blog. My friend Julia, just started blogging about a week ago, And I just wanted to share it with you. Here is the Blog Address. www.homeschoolblogger.com/LibertyMoonbeam101 I think it's pretty cool. So, please check it out! I'm sure that you will like it. Julia is a little more, wild than me, but she is a good friend. Anyway, I'm sure that she would love it if you went to check it out!

Thanks!! ~Sammy

2 comments:

Stella said...

Hi Sammy. I just started a blog design site and since you follow me, I was wondering if you want me to make you a blog button or anything.i can do it easily for free. Answer me at

barefootblogdesign,blogspot.com

Stella said...

Hi sammy, i finished your button. Go to my design blog for the code.