Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A New Look, A Fun Party, and a Ticket to Chicago.

Hey Guys!!! If you haven't noticed, I have given my blog a whole new look. New Background, New mix pod music, New Everything. I was getting tired of Everyday from HSM2 playing whenever I got on here. I mean, I like that song, but I was getting Very tried of it. Anyway, oh yeah. The party is on Saturday, and I'm SO excited! I have been planning for what seams like FOREVER!! And I think it's going to be fun. I think that when I have party's, I like to make it more fun for the guests, other than for me. That's one of the reasons, I'm having a scavenger hunt. So my friends can have fun, other than it being all about me. I don't want to sound braggy. Hopefully, I'm not. Oh yeah!! And on Saturday, I told you that we went to that competition thing, well, I did the three things. I got 95 out of 100 on my singing, and 88 out of 100 on my piano. Which means that I get to go threw to Chicago! And the Sticks Competition, We got a perfect score of 100. It was alot of fun, but very tiring. We went home that night so tired, none of us wanted to get up for church the next morning. But, we did. And that's when they gave up our scores. It was alot of fun. And I can't wait till May to go to Chicago!! And when your in Chicago, you have to go to... The AG Place!!! Yeah!! Anyway, I post more later this week. ~Sammy

No comments: