Monday, August 30, 2010

School has Started!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

I haven't posted in a while, because I have been very busy with School. In Michigan, all public schools can't start until after Labor Day. But when you are homeschooled, you can start whenever you want! So we started last Tuesday. And actually, the first week of school went pretty awesome. I love my curriculum this year. It's called Switched on Schoolhouse. (SOS) An it is actually fun. :) (SOS is what the Duggar's from 17, 18, and 19 Kids and Counting use) It is on a computer disk, so I do everything on a computer. (The other good thing about be doing this is that a few months ago, I got my own laptop in this deal) I did my English with SOS last year, so I knew how to use it. I am doing 6 main subjects this year...

Physics and Chemistry (Science)
Algebra 1 (Math)
Consumer Science (Home Economics)
English 1 (English)
New Testament Survey (Bible)
World Geography (History)

I have gotten A's and B's on pretty much everything so far. So it has been a really good school week. We are not doing school today, because we are having people over this afternoon, and we are going to finish the cooking and cleaning today. But we are going to do extra school on Friday or Saturday to catch up.

And I am VERY sorry about the Music Video. We have all the "Cast Members" planned out, but I still haven't gotten around to actually Planning a Date. But I promise that I will have on here by the end of fall. :( Again, I am sorry. :( well, I guess that's it!!!!

No comments: