Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book: Week 1

Hey Everyone!!!!

So, today, I was looking at blogs, and I found this day book on Emily Joy's Photography. And I thought I would try it. I will try to do this once a week. I'm not sure if that will happen, but I will try!!



FOR TODAY...
Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Start time: 12:19pm

Outside my window...
The wind is blowing like crazy

I am thinking...
About might having to get getting Glasses. :p (yuck!!)

I am thankful for...
Fall!!!

From the classrooms...
I learned a really awesome lesson in Bible today!! The Christmas Story!!!!

I am wearing...
An Orange Shirt with a monkey on it, and a Jean skirt.

I am working on...
A mystery book.

I am going...
To church tonight!

I am reading...
Christy Miller book 2

I am hoping...
That it snows soon!!

I am hearing...
a car going by

One of my favorite things...
Christmas

A few plans for the rest of the week:
School, packing, Cori's Lazar tag birthday party, and getting a present for her birthday

Random Picture on my Computer:

This is a picture of me and my newest Build a Bear Friend-Seattle!

End Time: 12:27pm


I think I will try different day books, and when I find my favorite, I will do that one. :)

Thanks for reading!! And be sure to sign up for my giveaway!!!! ~Sammy

No comments: