Friday, October 14, 2011

I was Enchanted to Meet You-Taylor or Adam?

Hey Guys!!

So, about a year ago, Taylor Swift's newest CD came out. One of the most popular songs on that CD was...

Enchanted.

It is probably my favorite song on that CD, but it is a close race with Haunted, and Sparks Fly. 

Anyway, if you didn't know, she wrote that song for Adam Young, the genius of Owl City. Well, Adam loves to do covers on songs. He has done several Christian hymns, (In Christ Alone, How deep the Father's love for us) And so, soon after Enchanted came out, he did his own version of the song.

Here are both versions. Please tell me which one you like best. I have to say, that I think I like Taylor's version better, but I love the Owl City version as well. Let me know what you think!

 


Thanks!!

Sam

No comments: