Monday, June 4, 2012

5,000 Page Summer

If you are a follower on my other blog, Sammy's Reviews, you might know that I am working on a goal for the summer. That goal, is to read 5,000 pages of books. That is quite a lot for me. I was so busy this past school year, I think I read a total of 6 books since school started last fall. And that really needs to change.

Now that I am done with school, (Actually, I already started next year's school, but I won't get into that) I will have plenty of time to read. And like I said, my goal is 5,000 pages. So far, I have only finished one book. That book is "Nancy Drew Girl Detective-Secret Identity. It was really good, but pretty short. It only had 163 pages in the book. So I still have 4,837 pages left. I am in the middle of a few other books, so I really have less than that, but I won't count the pages, until I finish the books.

Other news, we are going on another trip in 6 days. This one is going to be a lot quicker than Chicago. We are going to Cincinnati Ohio to see the Reds play Baseball. It is only about 4 hours away, so it isn't that long of a drive. We were just going to make it a day trip, leave really early, then come back late afternoon. But then, they changed the time of the game from an afternoon game, to a night game. So, if we decided to come back that night, we wouldn't get back until really late. So, we decided to stay the night.

We are going with some family friends. They have 3 kids, but they are all very young. The oldest is 8, and then there is a 6 year old, and a 1 year old. My brother and the 8 year old are really good friends, so Evan is excited. I don't really mind, but it would be nice to have one of my friends come. But, I don't think that is going to happen this time.

I am happy though that there is a Disney Store in the area. So, yay!! That is like, the best place even. In fact, I think that we are going to a Disney Store tomorrow. I think I am going to get the Disney Animator's Merida doll. She is so cute. :)




Anyway, talk to you guys later!
~Sam

No comments: