Monday, October 22, 2012

Francesca Concert=Awesome!

Wow...What a great weekend!

It started Thursday, when mom, grandma and I went to Frakenmuth. It was very fun! Lots of shopping! That is pretty much all we did. I don't think I ever spent that much time shopping for things like clothes, books, toys, and everything else I love. It was so much fun!

On Friday, we came home. We got home around 2:30pm, but we weren't home for long! About an hour and a half later, we got back on the road, and drove back the same way we had just came, because I had a concert to go to. :)

We got at the church at 6:00pm, just as the doors were opening. There were a lot of people waiting to get in at the door. Once we got it, we found a seat in the second row of the balcony. I went to go buy a shirt while we waited for the concert to start. (At 7:00pm)

Finally, it started with Francesca Battistelli and her son (who, by the way is only two) coming out and introducing the show. It was pretty cute. :)

It started off with a band that I can't remember the name of right now. It was a brother and sister. Then a guy named Andy Cherry came out and sang. They were both pretty good. After that, Sidewalk Prophets came out and did about six songs. By that time an hour had gone by.

Finally, Francesca Battistelli started doing her songs. She was my favorite part of the whole night. Obviously, since she is my favorite artist.

Once the show was over, (around 10:00pm) Mom and I didn't stay around for autographs, although it would have been nice, we had a two hour drive back home, and it was pouring rain outside. Plus, I already have her autograph from her website.

So, we drove home. We were both super tired when we got home, but I was so happy that I had the opportunity to go. I took some pictures, but I mostly filmed. I haven't put them up yet, but when I do, I will put them on here.

Anyway, that was the beginning of my weekend. It was pretty cool.

What did you do this weekend?

Thanks for reading! ~Sam

No comments: