Friday, September 20, 2013

Busy Life

Hey everyone....remember me?

Yeah....

I  apologize for not posting on here much. I know it's a bad excuse, but I really have been busy. I started my senior year at the beginning of September, and with that comes a crazy schedule.

I am now teaching a writing class of 20+ students this year. I am so glad the kids are well behaved. Otherwise, I'd be in a ton of trouble.

Speaking of writing, I am working on my second book, which I am hoping on having out Spring 2014. This one is going to be a little different than the first one in the series. Once I get closer to having it finished, I will be able to share some of it with you.

I am also heavily involved in my 4-H group. I am the club Treasurer this year, which is a few steps down from my position as President last year, but I wanted it that way. I knew that this year was going to be a little crazier, so I didn't want to put so much responsibility on my shoulders.

Aside from that, I am also teaching piano to several students, working on composing some of my own music for an album my teacher is helping me record, and, it's possible that I might be involved in a play this winter.

Yes, my life is a little on the hectic side this time of year. But, I really wouldn't have it any other way.

I will try to write on here more, but you know that I say that all the time, yet always go back on my word.

I'd write more, but I have to leave to go to the Nursing Home for a community service project with my 4-H group now.

~Sam

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow! Sounds like you're pretty busy right now. :) I'm working on writing a book too, in fact I just started. :)

I hope you're having a good day!

Love,
Hannah
thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com