Thursday, November 14, 2013

November is a Crazy Month.

November is a crazy month for me. You may already know that if you have read my posts from last November. I am participating in NaNoWriMo again this year. That's National Novel Writing Month.

   If you don't know what that is, it is when you make a pledge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. This is how my book, "The Other Side of Me," was published last year. (You can buy that book by clicking on the book on the right hand side of this page.) This book that I am writing now is the sequel to my first book. This one is going to be a little longer than the first one. Book one was about 53,000 words. This one is going to be close to 80,000, because I started it during the summer camp program where I wrote over 20,000 words.

It is going pretty well right now. I just passed the 50% mark, so I am about a day ahead of schedule. Last year at this time, I was probably 3k behind schedule.

Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? How are you doing? What are some tips you have on staying on track? I'd love to know!
~Sam

No comments: