Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Take Two

Well that didn't take long.

Yes, I know I said I was finished with this blog, but a girl can change her mind, can't she?

After thinking it over, I've decided I don't want a new blog; I want to finish where it all began. And so today, I am re-establishing my outdated, random blog.

I've said this a dozen times, and probably will say it a dozen more, but I can't promise I will be posting very much. I am a college student working two jobs right now. But I want to say that I tried, even if it was a lame try.

I also want to thank Abby, for encouraging me to keep this blog up. You made me realize that someone out there actually wants to hear what I say. (I'm so glad there is at least one person.) :)

So, let's start this again. I'll be giving it my best shot.

Here's Sammy's blog, take two.


No comments: