Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Lot of News!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in over a week. It's been pretty busy. I have a couple things to talk about.

1. AG DollHood Message Board. Me and my Friends, Cori and Abby have a Message Board. It's pretty cool. And if your into AG, you will love it. http://www.agdollhood.proboards.com/ So, please. Check it out!!!

2. American Girl Chat Newsletter. Joelle, an online friend of mine, has a weekly AG newsletter that she emails out. It's really cool, and I wanted to share it with you. If you would like to receive the Newsletter, email Joelle at hanneh12@hotmail.com

3. AG Fan Message Board is Open again! I'm SO happy about it! It was like I couldn't talk with all of my AG loving friends! I'm so happy!!! And if you don't know what americangirlfan is, it a website/blog/message board made by a girl named Liz. It's really cool. So, Check it out! http://www.americangirlfan.com/

4. My Christmas Program! Three Days after Christmas 2008, I started writing a Christmas Program. And I finished it in early June. The play is called, "The Manger Carol" And I'm happy to say that The Youth Group at my church is going to do it! And I'm directing it! I'm really excited, I just hope that everyone who committed to it will stay committed. Once I get pictures, I will post them. I think that it will be loads of fun!

So, as you can see, my life has been packed with many stuff. Mostly online, but still a lot. Soon, once everything calms down, I should be posting twice a week again. Well, I guess that's it! -Sammy

1 comment:

Cori said...

Awesome post Sammy :)
First of all u know that I am staying committed to the part in the play, and I can't wait for other people to join our message board...YAY!!!!!!