Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Christmas!!

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I know my blog is still Christmas, but I'll try to change it soon. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! Mine was really, really great! I'm going to tell you everything that I got.

From my Mom and Dad,

A new Camera
The Rebecca Just for Fun Book
The Kit Just for fun Book
A Webkinz White Pootle
A Webkinz Silver Soft Cat
Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy PC Game
A Set of Barretts
A Set of Bath and Body Works Lip Gloss 5 Pack

From my Aunts and Uncles

A Cinderlla Snowglobe
A Bath and Body Works Set
A Pair of Puppy Slippers
A Bag and Blanket with my name on it
A Tinker Bell Hoodie
A Blue Hoodie
The Britt Nicole Lost get Found CD
The Barlow Girl Love and War CD
A Teddy Bear Bag

And then I got $50.00 towards my new AG Doll, Lanie. (I can't wait to get her!!)

I would post pics, but I'm still tring to figure out my camera, so it might be a while. But anyway, I had a really great Christmas. And I hope that you did too. :)

2 comments:

Cori said...

Awesome Sammy.
I miss you :(
Hopefully see you on Sunday.
Anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lulu said...

Sounds like fun!