Monday, December 21, 2009

American Girls+Christmas=Ouch! And an Award!!

Just wanted to let you all know that the Christmas program went AMAZING!!! Thank you all who prayed! Anyway, This is probley going to be my last post before Christmas, so I wanted to do something kinda Christmasy (Is that even a word??) Anyway, I went on YouTube, and found some movies of girls opening their American Girl Dolls on Christmas. It's alot of fun watching their faces, or hearing the ear piercing shriek. So, I posted a few of my favorites. Hope you like them! (Oh Yeah, you might want to cover your ears for the last one:)

">


">

">

">

And, I just got my first award.



I'm really excited about it too. Tsavah gave it to me, (Thanks Tsavah!!!)

So here is what you have to do.

Say who gave you the award, (Tsavah)
Give it to at least 1 person
And tell what your favorite candy is. (Gummy Bears)

So, here is who I'm giving the award to...

Cori

Quinlyn

coolmonkey

Queen Lucy

Thanks!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!! -Sammy


4 comments:

Cori said...

Thanks again Sammy for the award.
I tagged you for an award.
Check it out on my blog.

Viva La Fashion said...

cnograts! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first award! :) Thanks for sharing thsoe cute videos with us! I loved them!


Mia
www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The girls that were opening there American girl dolls were so cute!!
Bye Sammy! Oh and your welcome for thee award.

Love~
Tsavah.