Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas

I can't believe that all the Movies, TV Specials, Songs, and Sales were all for this one moment. Christmas is in 3 hours.

Right now...

 I am watching A Christmas Story. This movie is one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, but for some reason, it just doesn't seem like Christmas if we don't watch it at least once.

           "BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE" lol

I am looking at the tree. It looks like a bunch of six year old's decorated it. Well, that is half true. My nine year old brother, and our six year old neighbor decorated it. I put the lights up, because they are too short to reach the top. But it does look really pretty...Kinda like a picture that a three year old drew. It is different looking, but lovely at the same time. But I have to say that my favorite part about it, is how the lights reflect off the presents under the tree.

I am not very tired, because I am too excited to fall asleep. Every year, each of us kids will buy a gift for one of our siblings. I got a gift for Evan. It is a Lego Star Wars watch. He got me a gift too. Every year, we open that gift from a sibling on Christmas Eve. So, we got those gifts tonight.

I got both of the Design by Me American Girl books. They are really cool! I love to color, and so these books are full of very detailed Coloring pages. One is called Wings, and it has pictures of bugs, and birds, and fairies in it. The other one is called Tropical. It has pictures of Animals, and fish and flowers in it.

I really like them.

Well, anyway, I have to go now. And go to bed.

(Well, at least try to...)



:) ~Sammy

No comments: