Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sniff...Sniff

Well, another Christmas has come, and gone. I will miss the Christmas music on the radio, the annoying commercials, and pretty decorations, but I am kinda glad it is over. We put our Christmas things away the other day, and the house looks...cleaner. I guess that with all the Christmas stuff up, the house looked cluttered. But now that it is all put away, it feels like things are going back to normal.

The day after Christmas, I woke up with a cold. I tend to look on the bright side of things, so I can day that I am happy that I got it after Christmas. I think today has been the worst day. My throat isn't sore anymore, but my nose is stuffed up, and I have been sneezing like crazy! My eyes are blurry, and I feel tired. In fact, I feel like taking a nap.

The good news is, we are going out to dinner tonight. We have been going out to dinner a lot latley, because of the Holidays. Plus, our kitchen is a mess right now, because we are in the prosess of re-doing it. We are getting new floor, counters, and walls. My mom has been spending the past few days cleaning out all of the cupboards. In fact, she is giving away 4 laundry baskets full of stuff! My Grandma is over right now helping her. I am ready to have the kitchen back to normal.

Anyway, we are going to Olga's tonight. I am not sure if you have heard of it or not. It is a Greek restaurant with awesome food! We usually go to Cracker Barrel, because we get free food there, but I think we are all getting tired of that place. Plus, I think Olga's food is so much better.

I am hoping that my cold isn't as bad tonight, so I can actually enjoy my night, including tasting my food. Let's hope. :)

I made a video Christmas night, showing all of the things that I got. Once I get around to it, I will post it on here. I figured that would be easier than taking pictures of everything I got.

Well, I guess that's it!

Thanks for reading!!! ~Sam

No comments: