Wednesday, December 21, 2011

McKenna

I haven't posted much about American Girl in a while. Not because I don't like them, but because I am not "up to date" on all the new stuff coming out. I have had other things on my mind the past few months. Also, American Girl is an expensive hobby. I can only afford one, possibly two dolls a year. Last year, I got three, so this year, I am sticking to one, which was Kanani, who I got for my birthday in March.

I really want to go to Chicago for my birthday next year, and if I do, I will more than likely get a doll. Which one? Well, I really wanted Marie Grace. She is super pretty, and I love that time period. Well, that was before I got the January/February issue of American Girl Magazine in the mail today. When I opened the page, and was super excited to see a picture of the 2012 girl of the year, McKenna Brooks.

Here is a picture I scanned from the Magazine.

Isn't she pretty? For some reason, she looks familiar to me, but I don't know why. Maybe one of you might know. An Actress maybe? Hmm...

Also, Here is a picture of what the actual doll looks like. I got this from AmericanGirlFan.com

American Girl Mckenna Girl of the Year 2012 Doll

I think I like the illustrated picture better than the doll. But I guess that I need a better look at the doll to decide for sure.

Anyway, I am super excited for Christmas!! I will post before Christmas for sure!

See you guys then!
~Sammy

1 comment:

Kellee said...

I received McKenna for FREE after the AG Cruise... She is a beautiful doll and you'd really like her. :) I also wanted to say that I actually DO read your blog, but haven't in the past month, due to being in the hospital [I think I have a valuable excuse. ;)] Keep it up... I love reading what you have to say! :)