Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello? Is Anyone There?

I am rather disappointed. 

I really haven't noticed it until now, but after looking at my past posts, I haven't had someone comment on one of my posts in a while. In fact...in the past 2 months...I have had...3 comments. One of them, being from me.

I am not mad, but just curious...Does anyone read my blog?

I have asked this question before, and sometimes I get large responses, like 6 or 7 comments. (To me, that is a big deal) And other times, I would get 1, possibly 2, which I guess is better than none.

I don't like making posts like this. I always tell myself, when I go on, and see that I have no comments, that someone is going to comment on the next post, but recently, that hasn't been the case.

I have been told by several people that they read my blog, and like what I write about, but I can't know that someone is reading it, unless they tell me. 

Plus the fact that I haven't had a new follower since August...

So, I guess what I am asking, is just that I want  to know if you are reading my blog or not. All you have to do, is comment in this post saying, "I read!" Or something along those lines. 

When I first started this blog, I was doing it mostly for myself. I never thought I would have 64 people following my blog! I thought it was just going to be an online Journal, keeping track of things that I did as a young teenager. And that is what happened! But then people started following, and telling me that they like my blog, and I guess I started doing it more for you guys. 

I love telling you all about what is going on in my life! But I guess I want to know what you really think. Has my blog become to dry? If you would like to tell me what you think of my blog, but would like only me to see it, you can comment on this post just saying what you think, but telling me not to publish the comment, (I have to look at your comment first, before I put it on here for anyone to see) Or, you can email me at SammySleuth@gmail.com

Anyway, I hope I don't sound selfish. I just want to know what you think. :)

Thank you!
Samantha

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love your blog Sammy! I always look forward to your posts! I loved your video of what you got for Christmas that you posted! :)

Hannah