Monday, January 16, 2012

To Be a Princess...

I just came back from seeing Beauty and the Beast. I have seen the movie many times before, but this was the first time in the Theater, and in 3D. Beauty and the Beast used to be my favorite Disney movie, until Tangled came out. I like the princess movies where the princesses don't start out as princesses. Like, Belle. She was a poor peasant girl before she met the Beast.

 

Or, Rapunzel. True, she was a princess from birth, but she didn't know that until she was 18 that she was a princess.



Or, How about Tiana. She was a very poor girl who was working morning till night every day so that she could own her own restaurant. She was different than all the other princesses, because she didn't become a princess just because happened to be at the right place at the right time. She became a princess because we knew how to work hard, and never give up.



Who is your favorite princess and why?

Thank you all for reading.

1 comment:

Kellee said...

I think my favorite princess is Cinderella. I love your blog!! :)