Sunday, July 1, 2012

Haircut on the iPod

So, I just got the blogger app on my iPod. This feels different typing a blog post on here. I won't be using this to often because it takes a lot more time to type on such a small keyboard, but it is useful when writing short posts.

Like this one.

I just thought I would share with you something I did over the weekend. Our neighbors were out of town this past week, and they were very generous in letting us use their pool. I spent most the week in it because it was so very hot.

Anyway, the chlorine in the pool didn't like my hair very much, and by Thursday night, my hair looked really bad. It was all frizzy at the bottom. So, the next day, I went to get a haircut. I have never had short hair, so I had no idea how it was going to look. But, I think it turned out pretty good. Here are some pictures...

So as you can see...it is a change, but I like it. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Bye!!

No comments: